Bao is a Marketing and Content Analyst in a healthcare staffing company. He is responsible for creating and improving Power Personnel marketing content on all fronts (website, social media, email, text, ads, flyers, etc.), in addition to researching and staying on top of marketing industry's best practices and implement for Power Personnel to grow revenue. Bao also assists with managing the company's technology software, coming up with best practices, and strategizing revenue growth by leveraging technology, sourcing, internet marketing, and data analytics.
Prior to working in the healthcare staffing industry, Bao was a gradudate from San Jose State University with a Bachelor of Science in Management Information System (MIS). Throughout his college years, he harvested leadership, teamwork, project management, communication skills, and knowledge through projects and activities such as:
• Spearheaded a fundraising event as a fundraising officer for his student club by successfully sold $1500 worth of the club's culture show DVD's.
• Crafted and presented a mock proposal for a SMB (Small and Midsize Business) company's technology implementation.
• Ran analytics on Yelp's big data to make proposals that can drive revenue growth for his class project.
• Collaborated in a team to work with real-world Electrical Engineer Organization IEEE's professionals to solve their website problems using technology knowledge they learned in class.
• Worked with his website coding class team to build an electronic repair store website. Link: http://teamhogwarts.altervista.org/TeamHogwartsProject/TeamHogwartsElectronicStore.html
• Worked as a House Stager/Real Estate Staging Coordinator to assist a house flipper/real estate investor with staging remodeled fixer-upper houses. Worked on five houses that were quickly sold ranging from $440K to $1.25M.
Bao's short-term goal is to advance his knowledge in internet marketing and data & big data analytics to help business leverage technology to enhance revenue growth and brand image/exposure.