Power Personnel is a leading Bay Area diversity health care staffing agency. Our company started and has continued for 25 years as a woman-owned and minority-owned company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workplace and inclusive culture. Our structured interview process is designed to eliminate bias and focus on key competencies in order to evaluate applicants based on their overall qualifications and skills. Every applicant receives consideration regardless of age, race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or national origin. Our mission is to help our clients succeed by providing a talented workforce of diverse and highly-skilled healthcare professionals. Come join our engaged, creative, and innovative team! You will have the opportunity to work for clients such as Stanford Health Care, El Camino Hospital, Dignity Health, O'Connor Hospital, Valley Medical Center, Watsonville Hospital, and various Skilled Nursing Facilities throughout the Bay Area. Apply Now!
Stanford University is seeking an Administrative Associate 3 to provide administrative or operational support with limited supervision. May be responsible for leading other administrative staff or subordinates.
- Act on behalf of the supervisor, department manager, or chair in regards to establishing priorities and identifying and resolving problems that are administrative in nature.
- Oversee and/or perform duties associated with scheduling, organizing, and operating complex conferences, seminars, and events, including arranging with vendors for services, overseeing the production and distribution of materials, administering logistics, and managing event within budget.
- Compose and draft documents and correspondence for presentations, course handouts, grants, conferences, seminars, and reports; perform substantial editing and fact checking. Create, maintain, modify, and/or ensure accuracy of content in various unit documents, displays, reports, brochures, social media, and/or websites.
- Plan and schedule calendar(s) with limited consultation, resolve calendaring conflicts, and arrange travel in compliance with unit, university, and sponsor policies.
- Create complex reports and spreadsheets which may utilize specialized software and systems.
- Oversee and/or process a variety of complex financial transactions; produce, monitor, and reconcile budget statements; research, identify, and resolve discrepancies. May assist with capital or special equipment requests and/or vendor selection.
- Coordinate and monitor routine maintenance services completion. Plan and coordinate office moves and/or minor renovation projects.
- May lead staff or supervise day-to-day work of student and/or temporary workers, including scheduling, assigning, and prioritizing workloads, setting appropriate deadlines, reviewing work for quality and timeliness, and providing performance review input.