Start Date: 08/19/19
End Date: 11/16/19
EL CAMINO HOSPITAL MISSION
To be an innovative publicly accountable and locally controlled comprehensive healthcare organization which cares for the sick relieves suffering and provides quality cost competitive services to improve the health and well being of our community. BASIC PURPOSE Responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support functions such as word processing data entry data compilation and report preparation etc. to management and internal staff of CONCERN its external providers and customers.
1. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Over two years’ secretarial experience in similar positions
3. Proficient in Office Suite applications specifically Excel Word Access Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
4. Excellent teamwork and project management skills AGES OF PATIENTS SERVED This position may communicate with patients of all age categories.
This is a general description of the nature and level of work performed by people in this classification. It may not include every responsibility duty and skill required of persons who successfully do this job.
Positions functions as a Customer Service Representative in the Call Center and includes taking referrals.
- Excellent teamwork and project management skills
- Required Proficient in Office Suite applications specifically Excel Word Access Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- Required Secretarial experience in similar positions
- Required: 2 Years Strong English verbal communication skills. Heavy volume of verbal communication and phone. Handles multiple conversations simultaneously.
- Required Works well under stress. Exhibits patience calmness and tactfulness with clients families co-workers and supervisors
- RequiredCustomer service experience preferably in a call center