Are you an RN looking to work Stanford Children's Hospital Outpatient Clinic? Come join us for this opportunity!
- Executes prescribed treatments and medical interventions, administers medications, and monitors treatment progress and patient response.
- Educates patients and family members on health status, health maintenance and management of acute and chronic conditions and performs triage duties and documents accurately into electronic medical record.
- Participates in multidisciplinary teams to improve patient care processes and outcomes. Tracks quality assurance data and monitors for acute and chronic care management.
- May participate in supervision of medical assistants, medical administrative assistants, licensed practical nurses, and certified nursing assistants.
- Performs administrative, clerical, and equipment duties as assigned, including but not limited to cleaning, stocking, and inventory.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Must possess a current CPR certification and current health records with the appropriate immunizations required to work in the health care field.
- Requires RN license and one year of experience preferably in an outpatient and/or pediatric setting.
- Registered Nurse: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS, PALS (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)