Job #834 Behavioral Health Counselor
To provide high-quality acute mental health and/or chemical dependency services to patients and their family members. The goal of these services is to treat the presenting illness and return the patient to a previous or higher level of functioning within the community.
This is an enterprise position. Will be expected, as needed to accept work assignments within the same shift across departments or El Camino Hospital campuses (Mountain View and Los Gatos) or locations within a 15-mile radius.
- A Master's or doctoral degree in one of the mental health professions.
- California license as LCSW, LMFT, LPCC or Psychologist.
- Prefer two (2) years' licensed clinical experience with adolescents and their families, including experience in: assessment, referral, group, individual, couples, and family therapies and short-term treatment.
- Experience with acute psychiatric care strongly preferred.
- DBT experience preferred.