Do you want to be a part of the world renowned Stanford healthcare organization? Apply now to get your foot in Stanford Enterprise Contact Center and a chance to become Stanford permanent employee with full benefits!
What's in It for You:
- Stanford experience
- Competitive pay
- Contract to hire opportunity
- Full benefits after conversion
- Weekly payroll
- Health benefits
- Referral bonus*
- 24 hour assessibility
- Personalized service
- Stellar customer service
- Critical thinking
- Be assertive to know when to interject the conversation and take over if the patient is on a tangent, while maintaining a good level of empathy
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology
- Demonstrated knowledge of proper English grammar in speaking and writing
- Effectively listen to resolve patient's/customers inquiries
- Maintain respect and composure in stressful situations
- Navigate complex software tools and accurately input data
- Effectively document caller notes into the medical record
- Ability to adjust communication to fit the needs and level of understanding of the receiver
- Ability to apply business logic to resolve patient/customer issues while managing multiple priorities
- Call center experience
- Patient service/healthcare experience
- Heavy scheduling experience
- EPIC (EMR) experience
- Basic medical terminology
- 40 WPM
Accurately observes, records and reports patient information.
Assists patient with and/or provides efficient care related to activities of daily living as assigned.
Carries out responsibilities following safety guidelines for self, patient, visitors and employees.
Considers age-specific needs when interacting with patients and families. Effectively communicates and interacts with patients, families, staff and members of the community from diverse backgrounds.
Demonstrates effective communication skills, especially in stressful situations. Communicates in a compassionate manner, is patient and courteous utilizing active listening skills as well as helping to maintain a quiet patient care environment.
Performs routine patient care (hygiene, nutrition, elimination, measuring I/O's) utilizing universal precautions under the direction and supervision of a RN as assigned.
- Provides sitter duties when needed for a patient.
- Uses the computerized electronic health record in accordance with job requirements and hospital policies and procedures.
The calls are rated on 3 criteria:
- Handle time: Averages to 5 min 12 sec
- After call work: notes they need to type in before disconnecting the call.
Power Personnel is a leading Bay Area diversity health care staffing agency. Our company started and has continued for 25 years as a woman-owned and minority-owned company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workplace and inclusive culture. Our structured interview process is designed to eliminate bias and focus on key competencies in order to evaluate applicants based on their overall qualifications and skills. Every applicant receives consideration regardless of age, race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or national origin. Our mission is to help our clients succeed by providing a talented workforce of diverse and highly-skilled healthcare professionals. Come join our engaged, creative, and innovative team! You will have the opportunity to work for clients such as Stanford Health Care, Kaiser Permanente, Dignity Health, El Camino Hospital, Valley Medical Center, various Skilled Nursing Facilities, and many more hospitals throughout the Bay Area. Apply Now!
Refer and get a $125 bonus!*
*In order to get the bonus, the referred person must work at least 20 shifts.