Cath Lab Tech
Are you an experienced Cath Lab Tech that wants the best for yourself and your patients? Join us and work the contract based schedule you want. We provide hospitals, healthcare facilities and clinics with the best Cath Lab Tech in Northern California – and we want you!
- Accompanies, assists, and represents the needs of patients to other providers.
- Accurately provide care with respect to medication administration, skin and wound care, ADL's and other essential patient care related activities.
- Develops, implements, evaluates and makes modifications in the nursing care plan; prepares required records and reports.
- Gathers and assess information about patients to meet nursing needs; assists and consults with physician in the performance of procedures and diagnostic tests; contracts physicians and/or other departments to obtain or provide patient information.
- May provide oversight to staff who monitor telemetry systems; alerts primary nurse of changes in underlying rhythms and of any life-threatening arrhythmias that may develop; interprets and posts telemetry strips at the hours specified; admits and discharges patients with telemetry units as appropriate.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program required; Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred.
- Minimum Experience: one year full time recent
- Required Licenses/Certifications: ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification - BLS - Basic Life Support Certification
- Top Pay
- Health Insurance
- Loyalty Bonus
- Refer-A-Friend Bonus
- Flexible Assignments
- Weekly Payroll
- 24 hour Accessibility
- Personalized Service
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in Northern California. That’s why so many hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team that supports you, you need Power Personnel.