As part of the unit-based team, this position is responsible for providing basic direct and indirect patient care under the direction of the registered nurse. Will be expected to float within units at both the Mountain View and Los Gatos campuses.
This position is responsible for the care of all patients based on unit specific standards. This is a general description of the nature and level of work performed by people in this classification. It may not include every responsibility, duty and skill required of persons who successfully do this job.
Required Must be willing and able to float to both campuses (Mountain View and Los Gatos) - Required
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Current California CNA certificate required.
3. Current BLS certification.
4. Ability to communicate effectively in English reading and writing.
5. 1 year Acute Care
6. 3 years total CNA experience
7. Must be willing and able to float to both campuses (Mountain View and Los Gatos) AGES OF PATIENTS SERVED
Mountain View, United States
3 months ago