Are you looking for a position that allows you to choose your own schedule? Are you looking for advancement opportunities? Per diem job is a great way to start!
What's in It for You:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule
- Great resume experience
- Weekly payroll
- Health benefits
- Referral bonus*
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- Minimum 1 year of Acute experience
- Current CNA Certification
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association
- Proficiency in both written and oral English
- Need 7 years history with explanation of gaps >90 days
- Open availability
- Provides professional age and culturally appropriate nursing care for assigned patients in the unit.
- In emergency situations, perform life-saving procedures, such as CPR.
- Monitors patients vital signs
- Must be well-versed in medical terminology, treatments and patient monitoring.
- Must exhibit patience and a nurturing manner.
Power Personnel is a leading Bay Area diversity health care staffing agency. Our company started and has continued for 25 years as a woman-owned and minority-owned company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workplace and inclusive culture. Our structured interview process is designed to eliminate bias and focus on key competencies in order to evaluate applicants based on their overall qualifications and skills. Every applicant receives consideration regardless of age, race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or national origin. Our mission is to help our clients succeed by providing a talented workforce of diverse and highly-skilled healthcare professionals. Come join our engaged, creative, and innovative team! You will have the opportunity to work for clients such as Stanford Health Care, Kaiser Permanente, Dignity Health, El Camino Hospital, Valley Medical Center, various Skilled Nursing Facilities, and many more hospitals throughout the Bay Area. Apply Now!
Refer and get a $125 bonus!*
*In order to get the bonus, the referred person must work at least 20 shifts.