Are you someone who would love to work next to the beautiful Monterey Bay? Apply now if you're ready for a breath-of-fresh-air opportunity!
What's in It for You:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly payroll
- Health benefits
- Referral bonus
- 24 hour accessibility
- Personalized service
Education and Experience
- Current Certification by the State of California. Previous experience in Long term Care preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Must possess the ability and willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents. Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health and safety of other individuals in the workplace.
Physical and Sensory Requirements
(With or Without the Aid of Mechanical Devices) Must be able to move intermittently throughout the work day.
- Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
- Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure the requirements of this position can be fully met.
- Must function independently and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, and support agencies.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of this facility which include a medical and physical examination (pre-employment and annually).
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- May be necessary to assist in the evacuation of residents during emergency situations.
- The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisor.
- As a Certified Nursing Assistant you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
Power Personnel is a leading Bay Area diversity health care staffing agency. Our company started and has continued for 25 years as a woman-owned and minority-owned company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workplace and inclusive culture. Our structured interview process is designed to eliminate bias and focus on key competencies in order to evaluate applicants based on their overall qualifications and skills. Every applicant receives consideration regardless of age, race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or national origin. Our mission is to help our clients succeed by providing a talented workforce of diverse and highly-skilled healthcare professionals. Come join our engaged, creative, and innovative team! You will have the opportunity to work for clients such as Stanford Health Care, Kaiser Permanente, Dignity Health, El Camino Hospital, Valley Medical Center, various Skilled Nursing Facilities, and many more hospitals throughout the Bay Area. Apply Now!
Refer and get a $125 bonus!*
*In order to get the bonus, the referred person must work at least 20 shifts.