Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (582)
Are you an experienced CNA that wants the best for yourself and your patients? Join us and work the contract based schedule you want, all shifts available. We provide hospitals and clinics with the best CNA's in California- and we want you!
- Provides professional age and culturally appropriate nursing care for assigned patients in the unit.
- In emergency situations, perform life-saving procedures, such as CPR.
- Monitors patients vital signs
- Must be well-versed in medical terminology, treatments and patient monitoring.
- Must exhibit patience and a nurturing manner.
- Current CNA Certification
- At least 1 year of hospital experience required
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association
- Proficiency in both written and oral English
- Top Pay
- Health Insurance
- Loyalty Bonus
- Refer-A-Friend Bonus
- Flexible Assignments
- Weekly Payroll
- 24 hour Accessibility
- Personalized Service
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in Northern California. That’s why so many hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team that supports you, you need Power Personnel.