Would you like to make $22/hr for a per diem/on call position at The Meadows of Napa Valley in the beautiful wine country Napa, CA? Apply now to make extra income and/or to get a 2nd job that fits into your schedule while enjoying endless miles of scenic vineyards!
What You Will Receive:
- Competitive pay: $22/hr
- Weekly pay (direct deposit/debit card option)
- Great part time job for extra income and/or to fit into your schedule
- Per diem/On call. Average about 3 shifts or more per week
- Current shift: AM, PM, & NOC
- Beautiful work location. One of the world's premier wine regions and famous for dramatic views of the valley.
- Supplemental health insurance (minimum essential coverage)
- Referral bonus
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- Current CNA Certification
- At least 3 months of SNF experience
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association
- Proficiency in both written and oral English
Nice to Have:
- Acute experience
What You Will Do:
- Provides professional age and culturally appropriate nursing care for assigned patients in the unit.
- In emergency situations, perform life-saving procedures, such as CPR.
- Monitors patients vital signs
- Must be well-versed in medical terminology, treatments and patient monitoring.
- Must exhibit patience and a nurturing manner.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Refer a friend and get $100 bonus!*
*In order to receive the $100 bonus, the referred person must work at least 20 shifts.