Power Personnel is a leading Bay Area diversity health care staffing agency. Our company started and has continued for 25 years as a woman-owned and minority-owned company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workplace and inclusive culture. Our structured interview process is designed to eliminate bias and focus on key competencies in order to evaluate applicants based on their overall qualifications and skills. Every applicant receives consideration regardless of age, race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or national origin. Our mission is to help our clients succeed by providing a talented workforce of diverse and highly-skilled healthcare professionals. Come join our engaged, creative, and innovative team! Apply now.
Kaiser is in need of your care for patients.Are you an experienced CNA that wants the best for yourself and your patients? Join us and work the contract based schedule you want, all shifts available.
- Provides professional age and culturally appropriate nursing care for assigned patients in the unit.
- In emergency situations, perform life-saving procedures, such as CPR.
- Monitors patients vital signs
- Must be well-versed in medical terminology, treatments and patient monitoring.
- Must exhibit patience and a nurturing manner.
- Current CNA Certification
- At least 1 year Acute-Hospital experience preferred
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association
- Proficiency in both written and oral English
- Need 7 years history with explanation of gaps >90 days
- Top Pay
- Health Insurance
- Loyalty Bonus
- Refer-A-Friend Bonus
- Flexible Assignments
- Weekly Payroll
- 24 hour Accessibility
- Personalized Service