Are you a CNA (new grads welcome) who wants competitive pay and flexible schedule position at California's 4th best hospital? Apply now at Power Personnel while this opportunity lasts!
What's in it for you:
- $20-$21 DOE
- Weekly pay (direct deposit/debit card option)
- Flexible schedule
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Acute Care experience
- Prestigious hospital
- Health insurance
- Referral bonus
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- ...and many more great benefits!
What we are looking for:
- Highly-motivated CNAs
- CNA license
- Flexible with availability (NOC shift requires previous NOC experience)
- New grads are welcome but must be motivated, committed, and reliable.
Please only apply if you meet the requirements.
What you will do:
Accurately observes, records and reports patient information.
Assists patient with and/or provides efficient care related to activities of daily living as assigned.
Carries out responsibilities following safety guidelines for self, patient, visitors and employees.
Considers age-specific needs when interacting with patients and families. Effectively communicates and interacts with patients, families, staff and members of the community from diverse backgrounds.
Demonstrates effective communication skills, especially in stressful situations. Communicates in a compassionate manner, is patient and courteous utilizing active listening skills as well as helping to maintain a quiet patient care environment.
Performs routine patient care (hygiene, nutrition, elimination, measuring I/O's) utilizing universal precautions under the direction and supervision of a RN as assigned.
- Provides sitter duties when needed for a patient.
- Uses the computerized electronic health record in accordance with job requirements and hospital policies and procedures.
Refer a friend and get $125 bonus!*
*In order to receive the $125 bonus, the referred person must work at least 20 shifts.