The Utility Worker is responsible for maintaining kitchen work areas, equipment and utensils. The general responsibilities of the position will be dishwashing, but we are looking for someone who is interested in growing and learning different areas of the kitchen such as prepping and cutting vegetables and other kitchen duties this is a temp to hire position for the right person. This is for a very upscale café inside of the hospital all candidates must be polished, clean and well groomed; using hair nets and beard guards’ when needed, shirts ironed; clean slip resistant shoes. The hours of their role are typically morning, but you need to have flexibility; a lot of potential OT will; be offered.
- Professionalism: must be able to interact professionally with all levels of hospital staff including high level executives
- Experience working within a healthcare setting is a PLUS
- Reliability; seeking candidates who want a long term temp to hire position
- Candidates need to be polished, clean and well groomed; shirts ironed; clean slip resistant shoes.
- Experience washing dishes and utensils using a 3 compartment sink, and proper dish and utensil drying and storage techniques, is required.
- Shift hours will vary and change depending on what’s going on that day; Monday-Friday
- Must be open to being trained on prepping and cutting vegetables; using a cut glove
- $18/hr; temp to hire