Job ID 967
- Pay: $22/hr
- Require Live Scan (go back to 18 years old) and Background Check (go back to 7 years)
Typical tasks: clears dirty dishes and trays from tables; cleans tables, chairs, sinks, counters, fountains, and serving area; sweeps and mops floors; wipes spills; collects and removes trash; replaces trash can liners; washes trays and carts; sorts and stacks dishes, glasses, and utensils; washes dishes, pots, and pans; fills and empties dishwasher and stacks clean dishes, glasses, and cups; cleans coffee pots, blenders, pop machine dispensers, ice cream and hot chocolate machines, and other commercial equipment.
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
Experience: 1 year Food/customer service preferred.
License/Certification: None required.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
These are the observable and measurable attributes and skills required to perform successfully the essential functions of the job and are generally demonstrated through qualifying experience, education, or licensure/certification.
· Ability to establish and maintain respectful relationships with a diverse population
· Ability to prioritize work assignments and use time efficiently
· Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English effectively at a level appropriate for the safe and effective performance of the job.
· Ability to take direction from patient care providers to meet the needs of the individual, including age related requirements.
· Ability to work effectively as a team player
· Ability to work with any patient, customer, or coworker, regardless of race, gender, disease process, life-style, religious or cultural beliefs, or treatment.
· Knowledge of and ability to use kitchen and general cleaning materials and equipment
· Knowledge of basic food preparation practices, common table setting, and the ability to learn the methods and procedures of large-scale kitchen work