Are you an experienced CNA that wants to further your career in a Hospital setting? We are currently looking for a CNA with hospital and EKG experience for Stanford Hospital.
- 13 weeks contract position. Possible extension with perm conversion opportunities
- M-F start time (530am-8:00am)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provides professional age and culturally appropriate nursing care for assigned patients in the unit.
- In emergency situations, perform life-saving procedures, such as CPR.
- Monitors patients vital signs.
- Must be well-versed in medical terminology, treatments and patient monitoring.
- Must exhibit patience and a nurturing manner.
- Current CNA Certification
- 1 year of Hospital or Acute experience
- Cardiology/EKG experience
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association
- Kind, caring, and patience.
- Top Pay $20 and up
- Health Insurance
- Loyalty Bonus
- Refer-A-Friend Bonus
- Flexible Assignments
- Weekly Payroll
- 24 hour Accessibility
- Personalized Service
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in Northern California. That’s why so many hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team that supports you, you need Power Personnel.