|Environmental Services (946)
Under the direct supervision of a housekeeping Supervisor, the person in this position must be able to perform all housekeeping assistant functions and other related duties as assigned.
- Cleans non-patient areas (offices, laboratories and classrooms). On a daily basis dust-mops floors, removes trash, totally cleans restrooms and dusts desks or bookshelves. Damp mops floors and/or vacuums carpeting twice a week or as needed.
- Cleans patient, clinic, and satellite areas. Cleans floors with mops, vacuums, buffers and germicide solution; removes spots and spillage. Cleans furniture with approved germicidal solution and polish. Cleans walls by removing dust, including high dusting, spot washing and washing entire wall as assigned. May dust screens and clean televisions.
- Maintains equipment properly and safely; uses supplies and materials as directed. Stores items correctly.
- Observes and practices standard precautions and hospital established safety regulations and procedures.
- Must be able to work weekends and have open availability
High School Diploma or GED
1 year Housekeeping (Janitorial/Custodial)