Under the direct supervision of a housekeeping Supervisor, the person in this position must be able to perform all housekeeping assistant functions and other related duties as assigned.
- Cleans non-patient areas (offices, laboratories and classrooms). On a daily basis dust-mops floors, removes trash, totally cleans restrooms and dusts desks or bookshelves. Damp mops floors and/or vacuums carpeting twice a week or as needed.
- Cleans patient, clinic, and satellite areas. Cleans floors with mops, vacuums, buffers and germicide solution; removes spots and spillage. Cleans furniture with approved germicidal solution and polish. Cleans walls by removing dust, including high dusting, spot washing and washing entire wall as assigned. May dust screens and clean televisions.
- Maintains equipment properly and safely; uses supplies and materials as directed. Stores items correctly.
- Observes and practices standard precautions and hospital established safety regulations and procedures.
- Must be able to work weekends and have open availability
High School Diploma or GED
Background check required (go back to 7 years)
Pay Rate: $22
6 months to 1 year of Housekeeping (Janitorial/Custodial)
About the Company
Power Personnel is California's premier healthcare staffing company with a team of talented professionals working in a variety of medical fields. Since 1994 we have recruited and placed thousands of highly qualified healthcare professionals. We offer innovative healthcare staffing solutions. Our unmatched commitment to excellence, quality and superior service has earned Power Personnel the joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval.