- Bachelor's degree with 5 years’ experience highly preferred, may consider AA degree with 7 years’ experience.
- Minimum 3 years recent experience supporting executives in a similarly-sized organization. Experience in healthcare a plus.
- Expert MS Office skills a must (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook). Finalists for the position will need to be tested on their MS skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as organizational and proactive task management skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as collaboratively as a member of the EA team.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels from vendors to the executive team and physicians.
Mountain View , United States
7 months ago