Do you want to make quick and easy money for a two-week gig with extension opportunity at the world renowned Stanford Health Care? Apply now to test the water at a world-class hospital and have the opportunity for a full time career here!
What You Will Receive:
- Great temporary gig for extra income
- More possible need for the holidays around the corner
- Extension opportunity
- Opportunity to be converted to permanent with full benefits
- Prestigious hospital
- Health insurance*
- Referral bonus
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- No experience needed
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift to 40 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.
- Listens carefully to their customers’ orders, explains drink and food items, and makes menu recommendations.
Nice to Have:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
What You Will Do:
The Food Service Worker will organize, set up and deliver requested catering services to specific, requested location or conference room. Provide customers with efficient and attentive service while exceeding the customer’s expectations.
The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements.
- Transfers supplies and equipment within and between storage and work areas such as pantry and dish room
- Reset tables with silverware, linen, napkins and glassware in accordance with established dining room table top specifications
- Ensures all services are cleaned up at the end of the meeting or requested pick-up time.
- Removes trash and garbage to designated areas.
- Ensures availability of any specialty linen, china and rental needs in advance.
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and extended hours as business dictates
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment ranges from quiet to loud.
Refer a friend and get $75 bonus!**
*Insurance plan offered has minimum coverage and is paid out of pocket.
**In order to receive the $75 bonus, the referred person must complete the two-week assignment.