Are you an experienced Customer Service/Call Center Agent who wants to work for one of the nation's top 20 hospitals? Apply at Power Personnel to get started!
The Stanford Health Care (SHC) Enterprise Contact Center (ECC) Access Operations Contact Center (AOCC) handles a high-volume of inbound calls, outbound calls, faxes and other communication with patients, providers, clinic staff, and others needing to access health care services at one or multiple SHC departments/clinics. The Access Operations Contact Center staff within the ECC is responsible for providing an excellent patient and customer experience by efficiently coordinating services and accurately answering or properly referring inquires.
- Contract to hire/temp to hire
- Pay: $21-$23/hr
- Promotion opportunity to higher position on the Call Center Career Ladder* depending on performance to commitment
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Call Center
- Customer service
- Patient service/healthcare
- Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Critical thinking
- Type 40 words per minute
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology
- Demonstrated knowledge of proper English grammar in speaking and writing
- Effectively listen to resolve patient's/customers inquiries
- Maintain respect and composure in stressful situations
- Navigate complex software tools and accurately input data
- Effectively document caller notes into the medical record
- Ability to adjust communication to fit the needs and level of understanding of the receiver
- Ability to apply business logic to resolve patient/customer issues while managing multiple priorities
Nice to Have:
- EPIC experience
- Some insurance knowledge
The functions performed by employees in this job family will vary by level or the area(s) to which assigned, but may include (and not be limited to) the following:
Most of the calls Guest Services agents receive are from patients asking for general information such as:
- Clinic address, clinic hours and parking information
- Shuttle information
- Hotel listings
- Amenities available for patients, etc.
Other calls received are from inpatients (such as request for program services, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Please make sure to read all the requirements in the Must Have section and be qualified before applying. Thank you.
*Inquire for more info.