Are you an experienced Call Center Agent who wants to work for one of the nation's top 20 hospitals? Apply at Power Personnel to get started!
The Stanford Health Care (SHC) Enterprise Contact Center (ECC) Access Operations Contact Center (AOCC) handles a high-volume of inbound calls, outbound calls, faxes and other communication with patients, providers, clinic staff, and others needing to access health care services at one or multiple SHC departments/clinics. The Access Operations Contact Center staff within the ECC is responsible for providing an excellent patient and customer experience by efficiently coordinating services and accurately answering or properly referring inquires.
- Contract to hire/temp to hire
- Pay: $25/hr
- Promotion opportunity to higher position on the Call Center Career Ladder* depending on performance to commitment.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Call Center
- Customer service
- Patient service/healthcare
- Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Critical thinking
- Type 40 words per minute
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology
- Demonstrated knowledge of proper English grammar in speaking and writing
- Effectively listen to resolve patient's/customers inquiries
- Maintain respect and composure in stressful situations
- Navigate complex software tools and accurately input data
- Effectively document caller notes into the medical record
- Ability to adjust communication to fit the needs and level of understanding of the receiver
- Ability to apply business logic to resolve patient/customer issues while managing multiple priorities
Nice to Have:
- EPIC experience
The functions performed by employees in this job family will vary by level or the area(s) to which assigned, but may include (and not be limited to) the following:
1) Respond to a high-volume of incoming and outgoing telephone calls and faxed referrals
2) Assist patients in registering, scheduling, changing, and canceling appointments
3) Facilitate communication between the patient and the physician or clinic
4) Deliver expert knowledge regarding clinic-specific processes
5) Accurately document and route calls to the proper department
6) Identify urgent customer needs or operational issues, and escalate appropriately
7) Maintain respect and composure when speaking with customers
8) Efficiently navigate medical records and ensure patient information is up-to-date and accurately entered in the correct location
9) Communicate with care team and support staff on various patient issues
10) Meet all regulatory and compliance standards
11) Deliver high-level of customer service
12) Follow documented protocols and guidelines
13) Meet and exceed departmental quality assurance standards
14) Use reference documents and online knowledgebase tools to clearly articulate accurate information regarding SHC services
15) Adhere to work schedules including breaks and lunches
16) Use functionality of the telephone system as required
17) Other departmental duties as assigned
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Please make sure to read all the requirements in the Must Have section and be qualified before applying. Thank you.
*Inquire for more info.