Would you like to make competitive pay and have a contract-to-hire opportunity at California’s 4th best healthcare organization? Apply now to get started!
What’s in it for you:
- Pay: $21-$23 DOE
- Weekly pay (direct deposit/debit card option)
- Contract-to-hire opportunity depending on performance
- Prestigious healthcare organization
- Health insurance
- Referral bonus
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- ...and many more great benefits!
- High school diploma/GED
- Stellar customer service
- Active listening
- Problem solving
Nice to have:
- Call center experience
- Patient service/healthcare experience
- Heavy scheduling experience
- Basic medical terminology
- 40 WPM
What you will do:
- Act as liaison between the caller and the clinic, pharmacy, providers
- Only work with returning patients to schedule appointments, prescriptions, providing directions, communicating with physicians
- Respond to a high-volume of incoming and outgoing telephone calls and faxed referrals (80 calls/day per agent)
- Identify urgent customer needs or operational issues, and escalate appropriately
- Use functionality of the telephone system as required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Refer a friend and get $125 bonus!*
*In order to receive the $125 bonus, the referred person must work at least 20 shifts.