Would you like to make $21-$23/hr for a contract to hire position at Stanford Enterprise Contact Center in Newark, CA? Apply now to get your foot in a world renowned healthcare organization and a chance to become Stanford permanent employee with full benefits!
What You Will Receive:
- Contract to hire opportunity (full benefits once converted permanent). Conversion is dependent on performance.
- $21-$23/hr DOE
- Weekly pay (direct deposit/debit card option)
- Full time 40 hr. M-F 8a-5p
- Prestigious hospital
- Supplemental health insurance (minimum essential coverage)
- Referral bonus
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- High school diploma/GED
- Stellar customer service
- Active listening
- Problem solving
Nice to Have:
- Call center experience
- Patient service/healthcare experience
- Heavy scheduling experience
- Basic medical terminology
- 40 WPM
What You Will Do:
- Act as liaison between the caller and the clinic, pharmacy, providers
- Only work with returning patients to schedule appointments, prescriptions, providing directions, communicating with physicians
- Respond to a high-volume of incoming and outgoing telephone calls and faxed referrals (80 calls/day per agent)
- Identify urgent customer needs or operational issues, and escalate appropriately
- Use functionality of the telephone system as required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Refer a friend and get $100 bonus!*
*In order to receive the $100 bonus, the referred person must work at least 20 shifts.