What's in it for you:
- Competitive pay
- Great resume experience
- Weekly payroll
- Health benefits
- Referral bonus
- 24 hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year janitor (EVS)/custodial/housekeeping experience
- Health Care EVS experience preferred
Responsibilities:Under the direct supervision of a housekeeping Supervisor, the person in this position must be able to perform all housekeeping assistant functions and other related duties as assigned.
- Deep Cleaning (Hospital Clean Protocols)
- Cleans non-patient areas (offices, laboratories and classrooms). On a daily basis dust-mops floors, removes trash, totally cleans restrooms and dusts desks or bookshelves. Damp mops floors and/or vacuums carpeting twice a week or as needed.
- Cleans patient, clinic, and satellite areas. Cleans floors with mops, vacuums, buffers and germicide solution; removes spots and spillage. Cleans furniture with approved germicidal solution and polish. Cleans walls by removing dust, including high dusting, spot washing and washing entire wall as assigned. May dust screens and clean televisions.
- Maintains equipment properly and safely; uses supplies and materials as directed. Stores items correctly.
- Observes and practices standard precautions and hospital established safety regulations and procedures.
About Power Personnel:
Power Personnel is a leading Bay Area diversity health care staffing agency. Our company started and has continued for 25 years as a woman-owned and minority-owned company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workplace and inclusive culture. Our structured interview process is designed to eliminate bias and focus on key competencies in order to evaluate applicants based on their overall qualifications and skills. Every applicant receives consideration regardless of age, race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or national origin. Our mission is to help our clients succeed by providing a talented workforce of diverse and highly-skilled healthcare professionals. Come join our engaged, creative, and innovative team. Apply Now!
Refer and get $125 bonus!*
*In order to get the bonus, the referred person must work at least 20 shifts.