Are you a Janitor who would love to be able to choose to work in the morning or afternoon? Great! We have options for you - Apply now!
- Competitive pay: $23-$25/hr ($23/hr with an additional $2/hr if complete all weekly shifts)
- Weekly pay (direct deposit/debit card option)
- Opportunity for permanent conversion with full benefits after 1000 hours
- Prestigious hospital
- Health Insurance*
- Referral bonus
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some janitorial or related experience
- Minimum 3 shifts availability
- Open availability to work any weekday and weekend day.
- On call
- Shift options:
- 1st shift 7am-3:30pm (5 openings)
- 2nd shift 3pm-11:30pm (5 openings)
Under the direct supervision of a housekeeping Supervisor, the person in this position must be able to perform all housekeeping assistant functions and other related duties as assigned.
Cleans non-patient areas (offices, laboratories and classrooms). On a daily basis dust-mops floors, removes trash, totally cleans restrooms and dusts desks or bookshelves. Damp mops floors and/or vacuums carpeting twice a week or as needed.
Cleans patient, clinic, and satellite areas. Cleans floors with mops, vacuums, buffers and germicide solution; removes spots and spillage. Cleans furniture with approved germicidal solution and polish. Cleans walls by removing dust, including high dusting, spot washing and washing entire wall as assigned. May dust screens and clean televisions.
Maintains equipment properly and safely; uses supplies and materials as directed. Stores items correctly.
Observes and practices standard precautions and hospital established safety regulations and procedures.
Refer a friend and get $125 bonus!**
*Insurance plan offered has minimum coverage and is paid out of pocket.
**In order to receive the $125 bonus, the referred person must work at least 20 shifts