Would you like to make $21-$25/hr supplemental income working a part time schedule of 3-4 weekends/month and some occasional weekday? Apply now to enhance your earning today!
What's in it for you:
- Competitive pay
- On call: $23/hr with an additional $2/hr if complete all weekly shifts
- Pre-scheduled: $21/hr with an additional $2/hr if complete all weekly shifts
- Prestigious hospital
- Supplemental health insurance (minimum essential coverage)
- Referral bonus
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some janitorial or related experience
- Able to work at least 3 weekends/month
Nice to have:
- Able to work all weekends/month
- Primarily weekend, occasion weekday
What you will do:
Under the direct supervision of a housekeeping Supervisor, the person in this position must be able to perform all housekeeping assistant functions and other related duties as assigned.
Cleans non-patient areas (offices, laboratories and classrooms). On a daily basis dust-mops floors, removes trash, totally cleans restrooms and dusts desks or bookshelves. Damp mops floors and/or vacuums carpeting twice a week or as needed.
Cleans patient, clinic, and satellite areas. Cleans floors with mops, vacuums, buffers and germicide solution; removes spots and spillage. Cleans furniture with approved germicidal solution and polish. Cleans walls by removing dust, including high dusting, spot washing and washing entire wall as assigned. May dust screens and clean televisions.
Maintains equipment properly and safely; uses supplies and materials as directed. Stores items correctly.
Observes and practices standard precautions and hospital established safety regulations and procedures.
Refer a friend and get $125 bonus!*
*In order to receive the $125 bonus, the referred person must work at least 20 shifts.