Are you an Acute Care experienced LVN who wants to get your foot in the third largest non-profit hospital system in the U.S.? Take that first step and apply at Power Personnel!
- Top Pay
- Health Insurance
- Loyalty Bonus
- Refer-A-Friend Bonus
- Flexible Assignments
- Weekly Payroll
- 24 hour Accessibility
- Personalized Service
- 1 year of Acute experience
- Graduate of an approved LVN/LPN program.
- Valid license to practice as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in the State of California
- BLS – Basic Life Support certification
- Administering immunization shots
- Administering medication
- Wound Care minimal (wound certificate not required)
- Read vital signs such as pulse, temperature, blood pressure and respiration.
- Administer injections and enemas, monitor catheters and give massages or alcohol rubs.
- Apply dressings, hot water bottles and ice packs and help patients bathe and dress, treat bedsores, empty bedpans and change soiled bed sheets.
- Feed patients and record their food consumption, while monitoring the fluids they take in and excrete.
Please read all the requirements in the Must Have section and be qualified before applying. Thank you.