Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Job #618
Are you an experienced LVN that wants the best for yourself and your patients? Join us and work the contract based schedule you want. We provide hospitals, healthcare facilities and clinics with the best LVN’s in California – and we want you!
- Read vital signs such as pulse, temperature, blood pressure and respiration.
- Administer injections and enemas, monitor catheters and give massages or alcohol rubs.
- Apply dressings, hot water bottles and ice packs and help patients bathe and dress, treat bedsores, empty bedpans and change soiled bed sheets.
- Feed patients and record their food consumption, while monitoring the fluids they take in and excrete.
- Watches patients closely and report any signs of treatment complications or adverse medication reactions
- Graduate of an approved LVN/LPN program.
- One year of directly related experience.
- Valid license to practice as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in the State of California
- BLS – Basic Life Support certification
- Top Pay
- Health Insurance
- Loyalty Bonus
- Refer-A-Friend Bonus
- Flexible Assignments
- Weekly Payroll
- 24 hour Accessibility
- Personalized Service
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in Northern California. That’s why so many hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team that supports you, you need Power Personnel.
Next Step: Click here to apply today