Location: The Terraces of Los Gatos
Are you an experienced LVN that wants the best for yourself and your patients? Join us and work the contract based schedule you want. We provide hospitals, healthcare facilities and clinics with the best LVN’s in California – and we want you!
- Administering medication
- Wound Care minimal (wound certificate not required)
- Read vital signs such as pulse, temperature, blood pressure and respiration.
- Administer injections and enemas, monitor catheters and give massages or alcohol rubs.
- Apply dressings, hot water bottles and ice packs and help patients bathe and dress, treat bedsores, empty bedpans and change soiled bed sheets.
- Feed patients and record their food consumption, while monitoring the fluids they take in and excrete.
- Graduate of an approved LVN/LPN program.
- Valid license to practice as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in the State of California
- BLS – Basic Life Support certification