|Job #795 | MA - Medical Assistant|
The Medical Assistant is responsible for assisting in the coordination and support of the physicians and/or other medical providers in the applicable unit..
1. Graduation from High School or GED equivalent.
2. Completion of Accredited Medical Assistant Program or documentation of training.
3. Minimum of two years current clinical experience in ambulatory care as a Medical Assistant is strongly preferred.
4. Phlebotomy experience is a must.
5. Excellent communication skills.
6. Possess basic computer knowledge and skills.
7. Current CPR certification.
Must be certified in drawing blood
This position is responsible for the treatment and care of adult patients.
This is a general description of the nature and level of work performed by people in this classification. It may not include every responsibility, duty and skill required of persons who successfully do this job.
Click Apply Today: