Job #721 | Med/Surg Tele RN - Registered Nurse
Are you an experienced Med/Surg Tele RN that wants the best for yourself and your patients? Join us and work the contract based schedule you want. We provide hospitals, healthcare facilities and clinics with the best RNs in Northern California – and we want you!
- Treat wounds and provide advanced life support
- Observe and record patient vital signs fluids, IV therapy, catheters, and special equipment.
- Monitor IV lines, oxygen intake and ensure that ventilators, monitors and other types of medical equipment function properly
- Administering intravenous fluids and medications
- Order diagnostic tests
- Responsible for managing medication doses, anesthesia and ventilatory support
- Perform other Med/Surg Tele Nursing duties as needed
- One year recent (within the past 3 years) full time experience in Med/Surg Tele
- Current RN licensure by California Board of Nursing
- Proficiency in both written and oral English
- Proficiency in computer charting (at least 1 year of experience)
- BLS & ACLS from the American Heart Association
- Top Pay
- Health Insurance
- Loyalty Bonus
- Refer-A-Friend Bonus
- Flexible Assignments
- Weekly Payroll
- 24 hour Accessibility
- Personalized Service
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in Northern California. That’s why so many hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team that supports you, you need Power Personnel.