Are you a MA or radiology tech aide who wants competitive pay working at California's 4th best hospital? Apply now at Power Personnel while this opportunity lasts!
What's in it for you:
Weekly pay (direct deposit/debit card option)
...and many more great benefits!
What we are looking for:
Highly-motivated MAs, radiology tech aide, or similar skillset
What you will do:
- Escorts patients to dressing rooms and assists with providing patients with appropriate attire for exam, if needed. Assures patients are provided with a locker to secure their valuables and answers basic questions.
- Sets up exam rooms for procedures (i.e. proper coils, set up trays, prepares for injections).
- Assists with patient flow and room turnaround for all Radiology Departments.
- Transports and assists non-ambulatory patients to and from imaging and exam areas.
- Expedites patient flow by assisting technologists with completion of exams
- Informs patients and family members as to the status of their exams (i.e. start time delays, etc).
- Assists patients with health questionnaire/consent forms and delivers to technologists as needed.
- When necessary, assists front desk staff with checking in patients, scheduling, and related clerical dutie
- Assists with the enforcement of radiology safety guidelines to include: patient screening, patient/staff metal detector checks, equipment screening, etc
- Performs necessary tracking for daily productivity.
- Assists with film library functions (i.e., Burns CDs, uploads images to PACS, film release, etc.).
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Refer a friend and get $125 bonus!*
*In order to receive the $125 bonus, the referred person must work at least 20 shifts.