Are you a Medical Assistant looking to advance your career? Do you have a talent with the pediatric population? Want to work in a multispeciality clinic to grow your skills? If you answered YES to most, then this Medical Assistant role is perfect for you!
What's in It for You:
- Competitive pay
- Great resume experience
- Weekly payroll
- Health benefits
- Referral bonus*
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- Education: Requires a High School Diploma or GED equivalent AND Medical Assistant Certificate/Diploma from an approved school/institution or equivalent documented training (i.e. military medic, EMT, etc.
- Experience:.Certification: Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of and ability to use and apply medical terminology in performing his/her duties.
- Knowledge of coding and billing regulations.
- Knowledge of computer systems and software used in functional area.
- Ability to speak and write effectively at a level appropriate for the job.
Power Personnel is a leading Bay Area diversity health care staffing agency. Our company started and has continued for 25 years as a woman-owned and minority-owned company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workplace and inclusive culture. Our structured interview process is designed to eliminate bias and focus on key competencies in order to evaluate applicants based on their overall qualifications and skills. Every applicant receives consideration regardless of age, race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or national origin. Our mission is to help our clients succeed by providing a talented workforce of diverse and highly-skilled healthcare professionals. Come join our engaged, creative, and innovative team! You will have the opportunity to work for clients such as Stanford Health Care, Kaiser Permanente, Dignity Health, El Camino Hospital, Valley Medical Center, various Skilled Nursing Facilities, and many more hospitals throughout the Bay Area. Apply Now!
Refer and get a $125 bonus!*
*In order to get the bonus, the referred person must work at least 20 shifts.