California maternity travel opportunities with great compensation located within 30 minutes of Santa Cruz, California. This is an excellent opportunity to enjoy California while making up to $47,000 during the assignment. Power Personnel offers the following maternity opportunities:
13 week NICU/neonatal travel assignments that includes a travel allowance of $1,000.
12 hour shifts that includes a $50/hr for the 1st 8 hrs and $75/hrs OT for the next 4 hrs plus a $200 per shift non-taxable stipend.
More than $15,500 in monthly compensation and $47,000 in total compensation for the 13 week assignment.
Join the Power Personnel team!
Neonatal intensive care unit registered nurses provide critical care to premature and sick newborns. In addition to providing around-the-clock care to these patients, NICU RNs offer support to the parents. This parental support can range from emotional encouragement to advising parents on how to take care of an infant when they return home. NICU RNs work as a team member with other nurse practitioners and physicians. Their prime responsibility is to ensure that a newborn's critical care treatment is secure.
- NICU RNs perform life-sustaining care
- keep, maintain and update records of the patient's care
- Administering medications
- Monitoring vital signs and providing vital nutrients to newborn
- Ensure that infants are breathing and maturing properly
- Maintain and update records of the patient's care
- Communicate with and educate parents on day-to-day operations as well as home-care procedures.
- Current RN nursing license
- Minimal 2 year experience with adult critical care or emergency care
- 1 year NICU experience
- NRP certification
- BLS certification
- Contract: 13 week
- 10 bed unit
- Shift: 12 hours or 8 hours
- Start times 3p, 7p, or 11p