Job #622 | NICU RN- Registered Nurse | Registered Nurse
NICU Registered Nurse
Are you an experienced NICU RN that wants the best for yourself and your patients? Join us and work the contract based schedule you want. We provide hospitals, healthcare facilities and clinics with the best RN's in Northern California and we want you!
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for assigned patients in the NICU and Newborn Nursery.
- Participates in the development and implementation of policies and procedures or the NICU that guide and support the provision of services
- Responsible for meeting the standards of Practice for a Level II and Level III NICU and managing all assigned personnel, supplies and equipment.
- Performs neonatal assessment of NICU patients and Newborn Nursery patients.
- Performs nursing care of NICU patients and Newborn Nursery patients.
- Performs gestational age assessments.
- Demonstrates appropriate usage and understanding of equipment used in the department.
- Participates in the discharge process to include parent teaching
- Minimum of one (1) year current NICU experience required.
- California Registered Nurse License
- Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
- NRP certification within 90 days of hire.
- STABLE within 90 days of hire.
- Top Pay
- Health Insurance
- Loyalty Bonus
- Refer-A-Friend Bonus
- Flexible Assignments
- Weekly Payroll
- 24 hour Accessibility
- Personalized Service
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in Northern California. That's why so many hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team that supports you, you need Power Personnel.
Next Step: Click apply today