Would you like to start a career at Stanford Children's Health's Oncology Bass Center Clinic in Palo Alto, CA? Apply now to get your foot in California's 4th best hospital!
What You Will Receive:
- Contract to hire opportunity
- Prestigious & teaching hospital
- No weekend or holiday work so you can enjoy family time
- Supplemental health insurance (minimum essential coverage)
- Referral bonus
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- CA Registered Nurse (RN)
- 1 year of progressively responsible and directly related work experience
- BLS - Basic Life Support from the American Heart Association
- Organized, efficicent, computer savvy RN
Nice to Have:
- Peds/Hem/Onc or SCT experience
- Research experience or work in an academic medical center
- Outpatient case management
- Cellular therapy experience
What You Will Do:
- Provide assistance in planning, coordinating, and delivering patient care for oncology patient populations across the continuum of care using the nursing process, ensuring compliance with physician orders and established policies and procedures.
- Provide care of patients requiring assistance and support in accessing and managing their health care needs.
- Use performance improvement methodology to design data collection systems, processes and identify opportunities to improve care for patients.
- Coordinate patient contact, patient education, and preparing patients/families for procedures/tests in collaboration with the health care team; collaborating with others to ensure continuity of care and coordination of a wide variety of patient services; identifying opportunities to improve patient care services; assisting clinic management to identify and develop operational needs for the clinic and to improve patient care services; and they may provide direct patient care.
Refer a friend and get $125 bonus!*
*In order to receive the $125 bonus, the referred person must complete at least 20 shifts.