Are you an experienced OBGYN Registered Nurse (RN) who'd love to get your foot in the 4th best hospital in California? Take that first step to a prestigious healthcare facility and APPLY at Power Personnel!
We offer full-scope obstetrical care, including high-risk obstetrics. All four doctors in our office do deliveries. During your pregnancy you will be seen mainly by your personal doctor. We feel this allows you to form a bond with your doctor, but equally importantly, it allows your doctor to get to know you, so that he/she can provide the best possible care for you. Each doctor tries to be present for his/her own patients' deliveries. If your doctor is unavailable, then one of the other doctors in our office will take care of you. You have the option of meeting the other doctors in the office. We do not share deliveries with any other groups.
We do all our deliveries and Cesarean sections at Sequoia Hospital. Sequoia Hospital has achieved Health Grades' 2007 Distinguished Award for Clinical Excellence due to its outstanding quality performance. The C-section rate for our doctors is around 18% (compared to 29% elsewhere and nationally). We provide in-office ultrasounds and can perform external versions (for breech babies) on Labor and Delivery, at Sequoia. Feel free to ask the Labor and Delivery nurses about our group; we are confident that you will get a whole-hearted recommendation.
Sequoia Hospital has renovated its Labor and Delivery suite. All the rooms now function as LDRP (labor, delivery, recovery, and post-partum) rooms. This maximizes the comfort and convenience for you and your family. All your care will be provided by fully-trained, board certified doctors since no medical students or interns rotate through Sequoia. With recent collaboration between Sequoia Hospital and Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, additional high risk services are now available at Sequoia and a neonatologist is available 24 hours a day. This benefits both mother and baby.
Sequoia Hospital is a baby-friendly hospital, meaning that we encourage and support breast-feeding when at all possible. Lactation consultants are available in the hospital post-partum, and are available for on-going consultation once you've gone home.
We are pleased to offer prenatal classes in our office.
We also offer infant care and parenting classes on site.
Our practice provides a wide range of gynecologic services. We see women and girls of all ages, from childhood through post-menopause.
Our services include:
- Preconception counseling
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Birth control, including Depo-Provera, IUD insertion and Norplant
- STD testing and treatment
- Infertility evaluation and treatment, including ovulation induction with Clomiphene Citrate, and intrauterine insemination
- Pap smear testing, and evaluation and treatment of abnormal pap smears, including colposcopy, cryotherapy and LEEP
- Evaluation of irregular bleeding, including the use of transvaginal ultrasound, and sonohysterography
- Breast exams and evaluation of breast problems
- Evaluation of pelvic pain
- Management of endometriosis
- Management of perimenopause, menopause, and hormone replacement therapy
- Gynecologic surgery, including extensive experience in laparoscopic procedures