Are you an experienced office assistant or scheduler who wants competitive pay working at California's 4th best hospital? Apply now at Power Personnel while this opportunity lasts!
What's in it for you:
Weekly pay (direct deposit/debit card option)
...and many more great benefits!
What we are looking for:
Highly-motivated office assistant, scheduler, or similar skillset
6 months of combination of both radiology and scheduling or 2 years of scheduling experience
Nice to Have:
- Radiology (X-ray)
What you will do:
- Performs related clerical duties and office functions, including the registering and scheduling of all radiology patient exams
- Collects and enter patient information into record keeping system
- Responds directly and promptly to patient inquires including explanations of exams and exam protocols
- Interacts with referring offices and physicians
- Communicates sensitive information via phone, fax and in writing to appropriate resources
- Communicates with patients, families, staff and clinicians
Refer a friend and get $125 bonus!*
*In order to receive the $125 bonus, the referred person must work at least 20 shifts.