Are you looking to make compettitive pay? Are you looking for advancement opportunities? Per diem job is a great way to start!
What's in It for You:
- Competitive pay
- Great resume experience
- Weekly payroll
- Health benefits
- Referral bonus*
- 24 hour assessibility
- Personalized service
- Must be available for night shifts including weekends
- Have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick and elderly.
- Ability to carry out directions, read and write.
- Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
- Minimum of 6 months to one year experience.
- Provide companionship to client
- Prepare and serve meals and/or snacks.
- Provide grooming and dressing.
- Provide housekeeping.
- Provide laundry and linen service to include washing, ironing and folding clothes.
- Record and report changes in the clients physical condition, behavior or appearance to supervisor or Case Coordinator.
Power Personnel is a leading Bay Area diversity health care staffing agency. Our company started and has continued for 25 years as a woman-owned and minority-owned company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workplace and inclusive culture. Our structured interview process is designed to eliminate bias and focus on key competencies in order to evaluate applicants based on their overall qualifications and skills. Every applicant receives consideration regardless of age, race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or national origin. Our mission is to help our clients succeed by providing a talented workforce of diverse and highly-skilled healthcare professionals. Come join our engaged, creative, and innovative team! You will have the opportunity to work for clients such as Stanford Health Care, Kaiser Permanente, Dignity Health, El Camino Hospital, Valley Medical Center, various Skilled Nursing Facilities, and many more hospitals throughout the Bay Area. Apply Now!
Refer and get a $125 bonus!*
*In order to get the bonus, the referred person must work at least 20 shifts.