Patient Care Companion (PCC) (840)
Patient Companion Care Assistant
Are you an experienced Patient Companion Care Assistant that wants the best for yourself and your patients? Join us and work the contract based schedule you want. We provide hospitals, healthcare facilities and clinics with the best staffing in Northern California and we want you!
- Provide companionship to client
- Prepare and serve meals and/or snacks.
- Provide grooming and dressing.
- Provide housekeeping.
- Provide laundry and linen service to include washing, ironing and folding clothes.
- Record and report changes in the clients physical condition, behavior or appearance to supervisor or Case Coordinator.
- Must be available for night shifts including weekends
- Have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick and elderly.
- Ability to carry out directions, read and write.
- Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
- Minimum of 6 months to one year experience.
- Top Pay
- Health Insurance
- Loyalty Bonus
- Refer-A-Friend Bonus
- Flexible Assignments
- Weekly Payroll
- 24 hour Accessibility
- Personalized Service
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in Northern California. That's why so many hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team that supports you, you need Power Personnel.
Click Apply Today