Would you like to make $19-$21/hr at Learning Services of Gilroy, CA? Apply now to make extra income!
What You Will Receive:
- Great full/part time job for extra income and/or to fit into your schedule
- Competitive pay $19-$21/hr DOE
- Supplemental health insurance (minimum essential coverage)
- Referral bonus
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- PM and all weekends availability
- Have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick and elderly.
- Ability to carry out directions, read and write.
- Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
- Minimum of 6 months to one year experience.
Nice to Have:
- CNA license
- All weekends required
What You Will Do:
Direct Care of residents, which includes supporting all resident daily with a variety of task which include the items below and are not limited:
- AM/PM/NOC: assist with fitness, recreational, brushing the hair, bathing, feeding, changing, assistance with the bathroom, diapers, assistance with food preparation, and passing out food to residents.
- Collaborate with clinical staff on the implementation of all behavior plans for residents, as well as observe and record information that can further the therapeutic goals of each resident. Assist with treatments.
- Transport consumers on errands, appointments and outings.
- Provide a safe, clean, home-like environment for residents.
- Assist with a variety of routine household chores, including shopping, deep cleaning, light cooking, preparing meals, etc
- Ratio is 1:4
Refer a friend and get $100 bonus!*
*In order to receive the $100 bonus, the referred person must work at least 20 shifts.