Looking for Endocrinology RN’s who specializes in the care of patients who have endocrine disorders.
- Strong knowledge of the endocrine system and hormonal system
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, assessment, and analytical skills
- Sensitivity to the needs of patients and their families.
- Strong computer skills, including the use of electronic health record documentation.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Strong organizational and leaderships skills especially for those who have administrative duties commonly found in ambulatory endocrine centers
Power Personnel is a leading Bay Area diversity health care staffing agency. Our company started and has continued for 25 years as a woman-owned and minority-owned company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workplace and inclusive culture. Our structured interview process is designed to eliminate bias and focus on key competencies in order to evaluate applicants based on their overall qualifications and skills. Every applicant receives consideration regardless of age, race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or national origin. Our mission is to help our clients succeed by providing a talented workforce of diverse and highly-skilled healthcare professionals. Come join our engaged, creative, and innovative team! You will have the opportunity to work for clients such as Stanford Health Care, Kaiser Permanente, Dignity Health, El Camino Hospital, Valley Medical Center, various Skilled Nursing Facilities, and many more hospitals throughout the Bay Area. Apply Now!
Refer and get a $125 bonus!*
*In order to get the bonus, the referred person must work at least 20 shifts.