Would you like to make competitive pay and have contract to hire opportunity at Stanford, California's 4th best hospital? Apply now to upgrade your career!
What's in it for you:
- Weekly pay (direct deposit/debit card option)
- Contract to hire opportunity depending on performance
- Prestigious healthcare organization
- Supplemental health insurance
- Referral bonus
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- ...and many more great benefits!
- RN license
- American Heart Association's BLS
- Bachelor degree or equivalent from an accredited college/university
- Minimum 1 year as an Oncology Nurse Coordinator or 2 years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience
- Demonstrated skills in teaching, communication, coordination and continuity of patient care
What you will do:
- Provides assistance in planning, coordinating, and delivering patient care for oncology patient populations across the continuum of care using the nursing process ensuring compliance with physician orders and established policies and procedures.
- Provide care of patients requiring assistance and support in accessing and managing their health care needs.
- Use performance improvement methodology to design data collection systems, processes and identify opportunities to improve care for patients.
- Coordinate patient contact, patient education, and preparing patients/families for procedures/tests in collaboration with the health care team
- Collaborate with others to ensure continuity of care and coordination of a wide variety of patient services
- Identify opportunities to improve patient care services
- Assist clinic management to identify and develop operational needs for the clinic and to improve patient care services
- May provide direct patient care