Job #816 RN - MS/Tele
7 Day shift and 8 Night shift needs with weekend rotations (please specify candidate's preference with submittal)
- Collaborates with other members of the health care team to promote optimum patient care.
- Uses the nursing process to carry out the functions and responsibilities as defined by the Nursing
- Applies principles and theories of the psycho-social and physical sciences in assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and modifying patient care as an active, continuous process.
- Current California RN License.
- Ability to communicate in English and to perform potentially complex speaking, reading, writing, and mathematics.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and delegate appropriately.
- Current ACLS certification.
AGES OF PATIENTS SERVED
This position is responsible for the assessment, treatment, and care of all ages of patients based on unit specific standards.
This is a general description of the nature and level of work performed by people in this classification. It may not include every responsibility, duty and skill required of persons who successfully do this job.
Click Apply Today: