Are you a Warehouse Worker who would love flexible schedule and some of the most competitive pay on the market? Perfect! Power Personnel got both of those things for you - Apply now!
- Competitive pay: $21-$24.50/hr
- Regular shift: $21-$23 ($21 + $2/hr if complete all weekly shifts)
- Night shift: $22.50-$24.50/hr ($22.50 + $2/hr if complete all weekly shifts)
- Weekly pay (direct deposit/debit card option)
- Opportunity to be converted to perm with full benefits after 1000 hr
- Prestigious hospital
- Health insurance*
- Referral bonus
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- High school/GED
- 1 year of related work experience
- Must be able to push/pull pallets and lift up to 50 – 60 lbs.
- Must know basic computer skills - Excel and typing, and using hand held scan machine to process incoming inventory
- Quick Learner
- Major attention to detail
- Must be a self-start and independent worker
- Must be able to take initiative
- Positive attitude always. (Standards of Excellent Customer Service)
- Someone with Merchandising experience from Grocery or Retail Stores.
- Someone with Warehouse or Supply Chain experience.
- Knowledge of medical supplies would be preferred
- Location: Stanford Health Care in Palo Alto, CA
- Shift options:
- Tuesday-Saturday 10:30pm-7:00am (3 openings)
- Weekdays & weekends 6:10am-2:40pm (3 openings)
- Conducts daily inventory, replenishes supplies and maintains related records.
- Receives, checks in, stores, issues and delivers equipment and supplies.
- Verifies and sorts charges.
- Participates in the orientation and training of other personnel.
- Transports patients and equipment; picks up soiled supplies and equipment.
- Assists, sorts and verifies charges for supplies, equipment and services delivered.
- Cleans, disinfects and stores equipment.
- Monitors stock levels and notifies supervisor of items in short supply.
Refer a friend and get $125 bonus!**
*Insurance plan offered has minimum coverage and is paid out of pocket.
**In order to receive the $125 bonus, the referred person must work at least 20 shifts.