Power Personnel is one the leading diversity health care staffing agencies in the Bay Area. With our roots firmly planted in the Bay Area health care market, we have deep relationships with the best health care organizations, local colleges, vocational schools, career centers, and government employment agencies. Through our community presence, Power Personnel has established a market presence among the Bay Area candidate pool for health care jobs. Our outreach and diversity & inclusion practices ensures that we have a built-in process that helps identify highly qualified candidates to help our clients succeed. Power Personnel partners with several prestigious Bay Area clients to provide talent solutions to make them successful, including Stanford Health Care, Dignity Health, El Camino Hospital, and several skilled nursing facilities. Your new position with Power Personnel provides you with the opportunity to join our innovative team and support our mission to provide our clients with diverse and highly skilled healthcare professionals along with exceptional staffing services to help them succeed. If you are seeking to join a fast paced, hardworking and innovative team with a positive energy filled atmosphere, please apply!
Essential Job Functions
• As a Staffing Coordinator, your job is to supervise field staff.
• The Staffing Coordinator will assist our Staffing Office Manager and to ensure policy and procedures.
• Per Diem placement of clinical and non-clinical staff
• Scheduling temporary staff to meet customer’s demand.
• Uses automated software to access, enter and edit staffing information.
• Respond to service requests over the phone or in person.
• Print out and update daily staffing schedule.
• Contact and communicate with customers to obtain staffing orders.
• Answer multi phone line system
• Over-sight with on-call staffing, as requested
• Make assessments and decisions on prioritizing staff for available client orders.
• Organize the communication and the distribution of all orders and travel request.
• Communicate issues or client process changes to senior management staff.
• Includes weekend office staffing (every other weekend)
• Minimum of 1 year in healthcare or hospital staffing experience
• Outstanding customer service experience.
• Excellent Communication skills is a must.
• Proficient at data entry.
Required: High School Diploma or GED