Conducts daily inventory, replenishes supplies and maintains related records. Receives, checks in, stores, issues and delivers equipment and supplies. Verifies and sorts charges. Participates in the orientation and training of other personnel. Transports patients and equipment; picks up soiled supplies and equipment. Assists, sorts and verifies charges for supplies, equipment and services delivered. Cleans, disinfects and stores equipment. Monitors stock levels and notifies supervisor of items in short supply.
Supply Chain Details
• Shift: 10p-6a
• Start Date: ASAP
Details of candidate’s skills required:
• Must be able to push/pull pallets and lift up to 50 – 60 lbs.
• Must know basic computer skills - Excel and typing, and using hand held scan machine to process incoming inventory
• Quick Leaner
• Major attention to detail
• Knowledge of medical supplies would be preferred
• must be a self-start and independent worker
• Must be able to take initiative
• Positive attitude always. (Standards of Excellent Customer Service)
Preferable Work Experience:
• Someone with Merchandising experience from Grocery or Retail Stores.
• Someone with Warehouse or Supply Chain experience.
- Health Insurance Available
- High school Diploma or GED
- 1 yr of related work experience