Would you like to make $23+ for a Warehouse Worker position at a world renowned hospital? Apply now to get started on these quick-to-fill positions!
What You Will Receive:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly pay
- Prestigious hospital
- Health benefits
- Referral bonus
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- High school/GED
- 1 year of related work experience
- Minimum 2 shifts availability per week
- Must be able to push/pull pallets and lift up to 50 – 60 lbs.
- Must know basic computer skills - Excel and typing, and using hand held scan machine to process incoming inventory
- Quick Learner
- Major attention to detail
- Must be a self-start and independent worker
- Must be able to take initiative
- Positive attitude always. (Standards of Excellent Customer Service)
Nice to Have:
- All shifts availability, including weekend.
- Someone with Merchandising experience from Grocery or Retail Stores.
- Someone with Warehouse or Supply Chain experience.
- Knowledge of medical supplies would be preferred
What You Will Do:
- Conducts daily inventory, replenishes supplies and maintains related records.
- Receives, checks in, stores, issues and delivers equipment and supplies.
- Verifies and sorts charges.
- Participates in the orientation and training of other personnel.
- Transports patients and equipment; picks up soiled supplies and equipment.
- Assists, sorts and verifies charges for supplies, equipment and services delivered.
- Cleans, disinfects and stores equipment.
- Monitors stock levels and notifies supervisor of items in short supply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Refer a friend and get $125 bonus!**
*In order to receive the $125 bonus, the referred person must work at least 20 shifts.